The Preserve at Smith Creek is a single-family home neighborhood located in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Development of the neighborhood began in 2006. Currently there are 2 phases completed, with active buildout in phase 3.
The main drive is Smith Creek Way, which is off Bruce Garner Road approximately 3 miles north of the Wake County line. The nearest cross-roads are Bruce Garner Road and Graham Sherron Road (just south of The Preserve).
The HOA was formed in 2007 and currently oversees the business of the neighborhood, social events, etc. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the HOA via the Contact Us section of this website.
We have Natural Gas throughout our development!
The Preserve at Smith Creek boasts an active developer and award-winning custom home builders. In fact, homes in the Preserve have been recognized with a Tri-County Parade of Homes Gold Award numerous years).
Living in the Preserve
- The Preserve at Smith Creek is an active community with a wide range of amenities.
- Walking with or without your dog is a popular activity.
- A strong sense of community and opportunity to get involved
- Regular HOA-sponsored events celebrating holidays, pool opening/closing, etc.
- Numerous social clubs/events hosted by residents
- Competition-size swimming pool with graduated beach entry, sunning, and activity area
- Gas Grills available
- Community center/clubhouse available to residents for community functions and private parties
- Playground with a swingset, jungle gym and large field for active play